When installed, operated and maintained according to all instructions supplied with the product and used with the appropriate
Kenmore® front-load washer or dryer, if this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship within one year from the date of
purchase, call 1-800-4-MY-HOME to arrange for free repair. If this appliance is used for other than private family
purposes, this warranty applies for only 90 days from the date of purchase.
THIS WARRANTY COVERS ONLY DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP.
1. Expendable items that can wear out from normal use, including but not limited to filters, belts, light bulbs, and bags.
2. A service technician to instruct the user in correct product installation, operation or maintenance.
3. A service technician to clean or maintain this product.
4. Damage to or failure of this product if it is not installed, operated or maintained according to all instructions supplied
with the product.
5. Damage to or failure of this product resulting from accident, abuse, misuse or use for other than its intended purpose.
6. Damage to or failure of this product caused by the use of detergents, cleaners, chemicals or utensils other than those
recommended in all instructions supplied with the product.
7. Damage to or failure of parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to this product.
Customer's sole and exclusive remedy under this limited warranty shall be product repair as provided herein. Implied warranties,
including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one year or the shortest period allowed by law.
Sears shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of
incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on the duration of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so these
exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.
This warranty applies only while this product is used in the United States and Canada.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
In the space below, record your complete model number, serial number, and purchase date. You can find this information on the
model and serial number label located on the product. Have this information available to help you obtain assistance or service more
quickly whenever you contact Sears concerning your appliance.
Model number __________________________________________________
Serial number __________________________________________________
Save these instructions and your sales receipt for future reference.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
SEARS WILL NOT PAY FOR:
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES