drawer opening and securely tighten all 4 pedestal screws.
10. Tip the washer or dryer back to its upright position. Remove
and discard packaging including washer's plastic film, corner
posts and top cap.
11. Slide the washer or dryer close to its final location.
12. Follow the Installation Instructions that came with your model
to finish installing or reinstalling your washer or dryer (hoses,
13. Level the washer or dryer from side to side and front to back.
NOTE: Make sure all 4 pedestal feet are in solid contact with
Place a level on the top. Locate the
the top of each pedestal foot. Reach inside the pedestal and
" hex-head ratchet or open-end wrench to adjust the
feet up or down as needed to level the washer or dryer.
14. When the washer or dryer is level, use a
wrench to securely tighten all 4 locknuts against the pedestal.
The locknuts must be tightened to prevent vibration.
15. To reinstall the drawer, make sure the innermost slotted
drawer slide pieces are fully extended and the bearing races
are pulled forward on both sides.
16. Line up the slide pieces on the drawer with the slide pieces
extended from the pedestal, and push the drawer slides in,
17. Remove the shelf and divider from the bag.
" hex-head screws on
18. Place the divider in the drawer at the desired location.
NOTE: Use of the divider is optional. See "Pedestal Use" section.
19. Place the shelf on top of the drawer with the handle facing
forward. Close the drawer.
Your pedestal has several uses.
The drawer may be used to store detergent and other laundry
supplies and is equipped with a removable divider.
The shelf will support a laundry basket to assist with loading and
unloading of the washer and dryer.
The shelf can be slid front to back or removed.
The shelf is equipped with a removable compartment to store
dryer sheets in.