Trimless Panel with Handle
Use these dimensions drawings to create a custom panel for use
without a trim kit. The panel should be
NOTE: A thicker panel may need rounded front corners and a
cut-out for access to the handle.
1. Remove the mounting screws attaching the foot pedal to the
compactor. Remove foot pedal.
A. Mounting screws
B. Foot pedal
2. Remove mounting screws attaching the toe guard to the
compactor. Remove toe guard.
3. Remove the mounting screws attaching the decorative panel
to the compactor. Remove decorative panel and discard
4. Align the bottom of the custom panel with the bottom of the
5. Secure the panel from the back using four #8 x 1" wood
screws as shown.
" (13 mm to 16
6. Reinstall the toe guard using the existing screws and
washer. Then, reinstall the foot pedal.
B. Custom panel
C. Panel screw
D. Toe guard
F. Toe guard