mincing (BX580 Only)
Max Run Time Speed Max Quantity
* The mincer should only be used for very hard
cheeses such as parmesan.
Note: The mincer should not be run for longer
than 1 minute. After a continuous run of 1
minute, the blender should be allowed to cool
down for at least 10 minutes before further use.
Note: Do not exceed the maximum capacity of
• When blending is complete return the control
knob to the off (0) position.
• Once the blade has come to a complete
stop, lift the jug (C) from the blender body (I).
• Remove the lid (B) and pour the ingredients
into a suitable container.
Note: Ingredients can be added by inserting
them through the hole left when the ﬁller cap (A)
Warning! Never operate the Blender without
the lid (B) ﬁtted.
Warning! Do not use any of the accessories
with out the required seal.
Maintenance & cleaning
• Switch the appliance off, remove the plug
• The appliance is easier to clean if you do so
1 to 3
• Do not use abrasive cleaning agents,
• All removable parts can be cleaned with a
• Remove the dirty parts from the motor unit.
• Never immerse the motor unit in water nor
from the wall socket and wait until the blade
has stopped rotating.
immediately after use.
scourers, acetone, alcohol etc. to clean the
cleaning brush in warm water with some
washing-up liquid and rinse them under the
Clean the motor unit with a damp cloth.
rinse it under the tap.
220 – 240 Volts