• Grill pan set
• Catalytic panels
OVEN FUNCTIONS TABLE
DUAL VARIABLE GRILL
5019 100 56061
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION SHEET
First-Last... shelf positions
1. Control panel
2. Cooling fan* (not visible)
3. Top heating element (can be lowered)
4. Oven light
5. Round heating element (not visible)
7. Door hinge
8. Oven cool door
*N.B.: The cooling fan switches on only
when the oven has reached a certain
After the oven switches off, the cooling fan
may, however, continue to run for a certain
time to ensure proper cooling.
(see details in the user's manual)
To switch on the oven light.
To keep a constant temperature,
either 35°C or 60°C.
To cook food at one shelf level.
To cook on two shelf levels, at the
To cook on more than one shelf
level, at the same temperature.
To grill small pieces of meat, toast,
To grill large quantities of small
pieces of meat, toast, etc.
To grill large pieces of meat.
To bake pizza, bread, focaccia.
1. Selector knob: to choose the oven functions.
2. Knob to set: time of day, cooking time, the time at which cooking should terminate, the
temperatures and the power levels (Function P).
3. Button to select and confirm the different operations (operate by single presses only).
4. Button to select special function: "Browning"
• To use this type of knob, press it in the middle.
• Turn the knob to the desired position.
• Once cooking is over, turn the knob back to the off position and press it again to restore it
to its initial setting.
STARTING THE OVEN
When the oven is connected to the power supply for the first time, or re-connected after a
the display shows "
To start the oven:
turn knob 1 with index at the top as in Fig.1 of programmer sheet.
The display shows "--:--".
press button 3.
FOR A DESCRIPTION ON HOW TO USE THE OVEN, PLEASE REFER TO THE
PROGRAMMER DESCRIPTION SHEET.
and "Heat Maintenance"