SETTING HOT WATER TEMPERATURE
Approximate hot water conditions
37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 50 55 60 65 70 75 80
Set the maximum temperature to suit your own preference. (
Shower, hot water supply, etc.
• Hot water temperatures are approximations, and may differ from actual temperatures depending
on external factors, such as the season and length of piping involved.
• When low temperatures are set (for washing dishes, etc.), if the ambient water temperature is
already quite high, it may be difficult to ensure the resultant water temperature is as per the
• When the hot water temperature is adjusted using thermostat-controlled water mixing valves, set
the temperature on the remote controller to about 10°C higher than that required to ensure the
When setting high temperatures (60 - 80
• When a high temperature is set, the readout on the
right is shown.
• Please check the temperature displayed before using
any hot water.
Be especially careful using any hot water after any
previous setting of between 60 - 80°C.
Hot water supply, etc.
P16 and 17)
display flashes for
about 10 seconds
to indicate high