7.2 Volt Cordless Detail
KEY INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW:
• Charge batteries before first use.
•Charger may hum; batteries or charger may become warm
while charging (batteries and charger sold separately).
• Not for use on drywall or plaster.
• Ensure sandpaper is correctly installed before using.
VEA EL ESPAÑOL EN LA CONTRAPORTADA.
POUR LE FRANÇAIS, VOIR LA COUVERTURE ARRIÈRE.
INSTRUCTIVO DE OPERACIÓN, CENTROS DE SERVICIO Y PÓLIZA DE
GARANTÍA. ADVERTENCIA: LÉASE ESTE INSTRUCTIVO ANTES DE
USAR EL PRODUCTO.
1 - 8 0 0 - 7 6 2 - 6 6 7 2
WARNING: IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNINGS
TO REDUCE RISK OF INJURY:
• Before any use, be sure everyone using this tool reads and understands all
safety instructions and other information contained in this manual.
• Save these instructions and review frequently prior to use and in instructing
When using electric tools, basic safety precautions should
always be followed to reduce risk of fire, electric shock, and
personal injury, including the following.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
GENERAL SAFETY WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL TOOLS
NOTE: Refer to battery and/or charger manual for battery and charger safety and
• KEEP WORK AREA CLEAN. Cluttered areas and benches invite injuries.
• CONSIDER WORK AREA ENVIRONMENT. Keep work area well lit. Do not use
tool in presence of flammable liquids or gases. Motors in these tools normally
spark, and the sparks may ignite the fumes.
• GUARD AGAINST ELECTRIC SHOCK. Prevent body contact with grounded
surfaces. For example; pipes, radiators, ranges, and refrigerator enclosures. Do
not contact any exposed electrical terminals with the tool. Use extreme caution
when drilling, driving or cutting into walls, floors ceilings or other areas or
wherever live electrical wires may be encountered, DO NOT TOUCH ANY
METAL PARTS OF THE TOOL. Hold the tool only by the plastic handle to
prevent electric shock.
• KEEP CHILDREN AWAY. Do not permit children and visitors to contact the tool.
All children and visitors should be kept away from work area.
• STORE IDLE TOOLS. When not in use, tools should be stored in dry, and high or
locked-up place — out of reach of children.
• DON'T FORCE TOOL. It will do the job better and safer at the rate for which it
• USE RIGHT TOOL. Don't force small tool or attachment to do the job of a heavy-
If you have any questions, call 1-800-54-HOW-TO