User’s Guide Digital Video Baby Monitor Models: MBP854HD, MBP854HD-2, MBP854HD-3, MBP854HD-4 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit RESET Display (LCD screen) Power Adapter / Battery LED BLUE Video ON/OFF Key when mains adapter power on. Press to turn ON/OFF the LCD RED when battery low. display Unit ON/OFF LED (Green) Talk Key Audio Level LED (Green, Orange, Press and hold to speak to your baby Red, Red)
Parent unit menu icons Signal Level (4 Levels) Night Vision Mode (Screen changes to Black/White) Talk Mode Battery Level Control (4 Levels) Pan Left Pan Right Tilt Up Tilt Down Zoom Level Control (1X, 2X) Brightness Level Control (8 Levels) Lullaby Control (5 Song Selections) Alarm Setting (6h, 4h, 2h, Off) Temperature Reading (HH ºC / ºF or LL ºC / ºF)
Overview of Your Baby Unit 1. Light Sensor (for night mode detection) 7. Speaker 2. Camera Lens 8. Antenna 3. Infrared LEDs (for night vision) 9. Micro USB socket 4. Power / Status indicator 10. ON/OFF Switch 5. Microphone 11. Temperature Sensor 6.
System Requirements................20 Getting started - Connecting Devices ............. 21 User Account and Camera Setup on Android™ Devices....... 22 5.3.1 Power on and connect the MBP854HD camera ...... 22 5.3.2 Download the Hubble for Motorola Monitors application ..22 5.3.3 Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors App on Android™...
User Account and Camera Setup: ® ® Working with iPhone /iPad ..............28 5.4.1 Power ON and Connect MBP854HD camera ......28 5.4.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App ......28 ® ® 5.4.3 Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors on your iPhone /iPad ...
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 3ft (1m) away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
BABY UNIT SET UP & USE: ● Determine a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in his/her cot. ● Place the BABY UNIT on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau, or shelf or mount the Unit to a wall securely using the keyhole slots under the stand.
• Only use the chargers and power adapters provided. Do not use other chargers or power adapters as this may damage the device and battery pack. • Only insert a battery pack of the same type. • Do not touch the plug contacts with sharp or metal objects. CAUTION Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply Power adapter plug Switch to turn ON the camera 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the baby unit (camera) and the other end to a suitable mains power socket. NOTE : Only use the enclosed power adapter (5Vdc/1500mA).
2. Press and hold the POWER ON/OFF button for 1 second to turn ON the parent unit. 3. Once the baby and parent units are switched on, the display on the parent unit will show the video captured by the baby unit. 4.
When charging 1. During power OFF, when adapter is plugged in, a adapter logo will display on screen and then a flashing battery logo will display for 15 sec. The Blue LED at top left corner light up indicates adapter is plugged in. 2.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting up • Place the baby unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the baby unit's head angle by rotating the camera up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image in the parent unit.
Temperature Display (HH °C / °F or LL °C / °F) The temperature reading from the temperature sensor at the back of the Baby Unit will be displayed at the top of the LCD screen. The readings will turn RED if the temperature goes above 29°C / 84°F or below 14°C / 57°F.
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume 1. Press the Volume button - or + to adjust the volume level, the icon will pop up and you can select the desired volume level from level 0~8. (The default volume level setting is level 4.) Brightness 1.
Camera Control 4.6.1 Add (pair) a camera 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and del/ add/ view/ scan menu will pop up. 3.
4.6.3 Delete a camera 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and del/ add/ view/ scan menu will pop up. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the...
Video You can record a video for your lovely baby through this function, the videos will be stored in the SD Memory Card, so please make sure the memory card has enough free space to store the recording data. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up.
5. Wi-Fi Internet Viewing System Requirements Web Portal ® • Windows systems, 7 or 8 (Java browser plug-in needed) ® • Mac OS version 10.7 or above ® • Internet Explorer version 8.0 or above ® • Firefox version 11.0 or above •...
Getting started - Connecting Devices How does it work? Access your Camera locally View your Camera from any compatible device remotely When a user tries to access the Camera, our secure server authenticates the user’s identity and permits access to the Camera. Setup Connect the Camera to the power adapter, then plug into an suitable mains power socket and make sure the power switch is in the ON position.
• Connect the MBP854HD adapter to a suit able mains power socket, insert the power adapter plug into micro USB socket at back of MBP854HD camera. • Make sure that ON/OFF button is in the ON position. • The camera’s red LED blinks after the camera has finished booting. When you hear two ‘beeps’...
• Ensure your Android™ device is connected to your Wi-Fi router. • Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors application and key in your Hubble for Motorola Monitors account information, read through the Terms of Service then select “I agree to the Terms of Service” before you tap on Create.
5.3.4 Add MBP854HD Camera to your account • New account created and directly login. • Tap on Add Camera. (Picture A2) • Tap on Continue. (Picture A3) • On the screen, it shows the setup instructions. (Picture A4) Wi-Fi Internet Viewing...
• Press and hold the PAIR button for 3 seconds at the side of MBP854HD Camera, you will hear a Beep tone and voice “Ready to start pairing” from Camera unit, then tap on Search for Camera . • The App auto searching and connecting your Camera as below pictures (A5 &...
® • Select Wi-Fi Network and tap Continue, enter password then tap on Connect. (Picture A7, A8) ® • Connecting Camera to Wi-Fi Network, it needs a few minutes to try connecting and then it will show connection result (Picture A9, A10). If connection failed, please tap on the Retry button and repeat the steps.
• Tap on Watch Live Camera to view camera video, the Camera blue LED is blinking. (Picture A11) • Tap on Hubble logo and go back to camera list. (Picture A12) Wi-Fi Internet Viewing...
7.0 version or up 5.4.1 Power ON and Connect MBP854HD camera • Connect MBP854HD adapter to a suitable mains power socket, insert the plug into micro USB socket at back of MBP854HD camera. • Ensure ON/OFF button is pushed ON.
Wi-Fi Router. • Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors application and key in your Hubble for Motorola Monitors account information, read through the Terms of Service then select “I agree to the Terms of Service” before you tap on Create.
5.4.4 Add MBP854HD Camera to your account • New account created and directly login . • Tap on Add Camera. (Picture i2) • Tap on “MBP854HD”. (Picture i3) • Follow the instruction on screen to turn on the Bluetooth™ function of your iPhone/iPad.(Picture i4)
• Tap on Home button, then enter the “Settings” menu to turn on the Bluetooth™ function of your iPhone/iPad.(Picture i5, i6) • Press the HOME key to exit the Settings menu and tap on the “Hubble Home” app to enter the start up screen.(Picture i7) Wi-Fi Internet Viewing...
• Tap on Continue and follow the steps indicated as shown below. (Pictures i8, i9) Wi-Fi Internet Viewing...
• According to above steps to find current Camera ID “CameraHD- ® ® xxxxxxxxxx” , then tap on Continue , ensure your iPhone or iPad connected it. (Picture i10) ® • Select Wi-Fi Network to tap Continue then enter password to tap Next. (Pictures i11, i12) Wi-Fi Internet Viewing...
® • Connecting Camera to Wi-Fi , need to wait a few minutes then see connection status as below (Pictures i13, i14), if connection fails, please tap on the Retry button and repeat 5.4.4 as instructed above. • Press Watch Live Camera to view Camera video.
• Slide the ON/OFF switch to ON, the blue Power LED will light up. (Note: To switch the device off, slide the ON/OFF switch to OFF.) • Run the Hubble for Motorola Monitors application on your Android™ device. • The Camera view appears on the screen.
5.5.3 Remove a camera You can remove a camera from your account by following these steps: • Tap the Setting icon on General page, then tap on Remove Camera. (Picture A15) • Select Remove to delete the unit from camera list. (Picture A16) Wi-Fi Internet Viewing...
• Enable Disconnect Alert , when disconnect it will be "beeps" alert,enable the disconnect Alert by selecting Yes. • Tap on Send Log to send your Hubble for Motorola Monitors Android App report to our server via e-mail; this should be sent if requested by a customer service agent.
5.5.5 Camera settings You can change the Camera settings by tapping the Setting icon on the Camera page. (Picture A18) • Tap on Camera Details to review Camera Name, Change Image & Firmware version. (Picture A19) • Tap on Notification Sensitivity to set the sensitivity of sound & motion detection, and set Alert of High/Low temperature.
5.5.6 General setting • Tap Settings on General page. • Tap on General Settings to shift the format of Clock (12hr/24hr) & Temperature (°C / °F). (Picture A21) • Tap on Do Not Disturb, set the timer which you prefer and select ON, the Camera will not send any sound or alert to your Android™...
5.5.7 Features of Hubble for Motorola Monitors Application On Camera view, tap the viewing area, Function Icons will appear as following, Two Way Talk – Tap on the microphone icon to turn on the talk back function to the Camera, press once the circle button to speak. Toggle again to listen from Camera.
Pan and Tilt Function: Tap the up and down buttons to tilt, the left and right buttons to pan. (Pictures A25, A26) Wi-Fi Internet Viewing...
Photo/Video - Take a photo or record a video from your Camera. Tap Video icon to activate the video function and press the red dot to start and release to stop recording. (Pictures A27, A28) Tap Camera icon to switch to Camera mode, you can capture photos from camera view.
Photos and videos will be stored in the internal flash memory of your device for Android™, they can be accessed from Gallery or Media Player. To play videos, please use the “Hubble for Motorola Monitors” application or a 3rd party application, such as MX player (i.e. Google Play™ Store), which is able to play MJPG (Motionjpeg).
/iPad • The Camera view appears on the screen. 5.6.1 Add more cameras • On Camera view, tap on the Motorola logo to go to Add Camera page. (Picture i17) ® ® • Tap on Add Camera to add one more camera follow steps of iPhone /iPad setup 3.3.4.
5.6.2 Remove a camera You can remove a camera from your account by following these steps: • Tap the Setting icon on General page, then tap on Remove Camera. (Picture i19) • Select Remove to delete the unit from camera list. (Picture i20) Wi-Fi Internet Viewing...
5.6.4 Camera settings You can change the Camera settings to tap the Setting icon on General page (Picture i22), to review Camera Name and Firmware version also you are allow to change camera name when tap on existing name following the instruction.
• Tap on Notification Sensitivity to set the sensitivity of sound & motion detection, and set Alert of High/Low temperature. (Picture i26) • Tap on Do Not Disturb, set the timer which you prefer and select ON, the ® ® Camera will not send any sound or alert to your iPhone /iPad in the...
• Tap on Settings on your iPhone /iPad , and the applications will appear, tap on Hubble for Motorola Monitors App , the settings in the Hubble for Motorola Monitors app will be shown on screen. (Picture i28) Wi-Fi Internet Viewing...
5.6.7 Features of the Hubble for Motorola Monitors Application On Camera view, tap the viewing area, Function Icons will appear as following, Two Way Talk – Tap on the microphone icon to turn on the talk back function to the Camera, press once the circle button to speak. Toggle again to listen from Camera.
Pan and Tilt Function: Tap the up and down buttons to tilt, the left and right buttons to pan. (Pictures i31, i32) Take Picture - Tap Camera icon to capture photos from camera view. (Picture i33) Note: ® ® Photos will be stored in The internal flash memory of your iPhone /iPad Wi-Fi Internet Viewing...
Melody – To play one of the pre-set 5 melodies sound in system, tap on Melody to show the Melody menu and select one you prefer to play on your Camera. (Picture i34) Temperature Measure – The temperature reading from the temperature ®...
Camera Functions: Working with PC/Notebook • Go to URL: http://www.hubbleconnected.com/motorola/login/ • Enter your User Name and Password and then click Login if you have already created an account. • Click on the Camera list paired in your account via Android™ device or ®...
6. Procedure for resetting the Camera Note: If your Camera is moved from one router (e.g. home) to another router (e.g. office) or you have Camera setup issues, then this Camera must be reset again. Please reset the Camera with the following procedure: 1.
7. Disposal of The Device (environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
8. Cleaning Clean the Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the product with thinners or other solvents and chemicals –- this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
9. Help Display No display • Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. • Reset the units. Disconnect the battery pack of the parent unit and unplug both the units' electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the parent unit to turn it ON.
Interference Noise interference on your parent unit • Your baby and parent units may be too close. Move them farther apart. • Make sure there is at least 1 to 2m (3 to 6 ft) between the 2 units to avoid audio feedback.
What do I do if I forgot Click on the "Forgot Password" link on my password? the http:// www.hubbleconnected.com/ motorola/login/ website OR your Android™ or iOS application. An email will be sent to your registered email address. Account I am unable to receive a 1.
Viewing When I am in "remote When you are accessing your Camera Camera mode", the video stops via a network different from your after 5 minutes. How home network (over internet) your do I view for longer? video times out after 5 minutes. You can click on the Camera again from the Android™/iOS application to start streaming again.
General What is the A blinking LED indicates the following significance of LED status: flashing? Slow blinking: 1. Your Camera is in setup mode. You can add the Camera to your account in this mode. Out of the box, the Camera is in setup mode. To reset to setup mode, press and hold the PAIR button on the bottom of the Camera untill you hear a beep.
Connectivity Even though I am Please check your wireless router Issues accessing my Camera settings. For example, in Buffalo brand ® from the same Wi-Fi routers there is an option called network, I still find my Wireless Isolation. Please disable this Camera is shown as option.
APP for Android™ and - Open Google Play App on your iOS devices? Android™ device. - Select Search - Type "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" - The results will have Hubble for Motorola Monitors App by Binatone - Select to install it.
Setting up When the video is cut You will need to turn off the auto lock off, the application function of your smart device to attempts to reconnect ensure continuous video/audio and and results in lost feeding. sound and choppy video.
To order a replacement battery pack, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE"). What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
Unauthorised Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorised service centres, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
NW2 7HF, United Kingdom. Declare under our sole responsibility that the following products Type of equipment: Wi-Fi Video Camera Model Name: MBP854HD, MBP854HD-2, MBP854HD-3, MBP854HD-4 Country of Origin: China Brand: Motorola complies with the essential protection requirements of R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC on the...
Technical Specifications Baby unit Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.48 GHz Image sensor color CMOS 1M Pixels Lens f 2.5mm, F 2.8 IR LED 8 pcs Power Adapter Ten Pao International Ltd. S009GB0500150 (for UK) Input: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz, 300mA; Output: 5.0Vdc, 1500mA WARNING Use only with supplied power supply.
Input: 100-240Vac, 50/60Hz, 300mA; Output: 5.0Vdc, 1500mA WARNING Use only with provided power supply. Battery Motorola, BF6X 3.7V, 1880mAh Lithium-Ion Polymere, rechargeable battery pack WARNING Do not use non-rechargeable batteries for the Parent Unit. Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type.
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.