1. On/off switch
2. Pivot lock button
3. Charging indicator
5. Bowl release button
6. Crevice tool
7. Brush tool
8. Dust bowl door
9. Dust bowl door release
10. Removable dust bowl
11. Charging base
ADjUSTING THE NOzzLE (FIG.
A - C)
The nozzle (4) has a brush (7) that can be
folded forward for dusting and upholstery
• The nozzle (4) is stored under the
• Press the pivot lock button (2) and rotate
the nozzle (4) to the required position.
• Release the pivot lock button (2) to lock
the nozzle in position
• The nozzle can be extended by pulling the
crevice tool (6) until it locks into position.
• The crevice tool can be retracted by
pressing the raised button on the crevice
tool and pushing the crevice tool back into
• The nozzle should be returned to the
storage position under the appliance after
use and while charging the appliance.
• Before first use, the battery must be
charged for at least 24 hours.
• Plug the appliance into the charger
whenever power gets low.
CHARGING THE BATTERY (FIG. D)
ambient temperatures between 50°F (10°C)
and 104°F (40°C). The charger supplied with
this product is intended to be plugged in
such that it is correctly oriented in a vertical
or floor mount position.
TO CHARGE THE APPLIANCE:
Charge only at