Caution: This system is capable of holding a still
video image or on-screen display image on your
television screen indefinitely. If you leave the still
video image or on-screen display image displayed
on your TV for an extended period of time you risk
permanent damage to your television screen.
Projection televisions are especially susceptible to
On moving the system
• Before moving the system, make sure that there is no
disc inserted, and remove the AC power cord (mains
lead) from the wall outlet (mains).
Notes about the Discs
On handling discs
• To keep the disc clean, handle the disc by its
edge. Do not touch the surface.
• Do not stick paper or tape on the disc.
• Do not expose the disc to direct sunlight or
heat sources such as hot air ducts, or leave it in
a car parked in direct sunlight as the
temperature may rise considerably inside the
• After playing, store the disc in its case.
• Before playing, clean the disc with a cleaning
Wipe the disc from the center out.
• Do not use solvents such as benzine, thinner,
commercially available cleaners, or anti-static
spray intended for vinyl LPs.
This system can only play a standard circular
disc. Using neither standard nor circular discs
(e.g., card, heart, or star shape) may cause a
Do not use a disc that has a commercially
available accessory attached, such as a label or