Press X/x to select [S-AIR Settings],
The [S-AIR Settings] display appears.
Press X/x to select [RF Change], then
Press X/x to select the desired setting,
• [Auto]: Normally select this. The system
changes [RF Change] to [On] or [Off]
• [On]: The system transmits sound by
searching for the better channel for
• [Off]: The system transmits sound by
fixing the channel for transmitting.
The setting is made.
When you set [RF Change] to [Off],
select the ID so that wireless
transmission is most stable (page 43).
• In most cases, you will not need to change this
– If [RF Change] is set to [Off], transmission
between the unit and S-AIR sub unit can be
performed using one of the following channels.
– S-AIR ID A: equivalent channel for IEEE
802.11b/g channel 1
– S-AIR ID B: equivalent channel for IEEE
802.11b/g channel 6
– S-AIR ID C: equivalent channel for IEEE
802.11b/g channel 11
• The transmission may be improved by changing the
transmission channel (frequency) of the other
wireless system(s). For details, refer to the operating
instructions of the other wireless system(s).