HOW TO INSERT OR REPLACE YOUR FILTERS (continued)
For Pet CleanAir™ Odor Absorbing Pre-Filter
Be sure keep the additional filter that was shipped with your unit in the
sealed plastic bag to maintain freshness until ready for use. Pet
CleanAir™ Pre-Filters are not cleanable, and should be replaced every
3 months to ensure optimum performance of your air purifier.
DO NOT IMMERSE PRE-FILTER IN WATER
• Air purifier should be turned OFF, and unplugged prior to replacing
filters (Fig 8).
• Remove the rear grille from the air purifier by squeezing in on the
side of the grille and pulling the grille away from the unit (Fig 9).
• Center the pre-filter on the inside of the grille, and push edges
under retention tabs so that filter is secured in place (Fig 10).
• Re-install the front grille by squeezing the tabs on the side of the
grille and placing back into the set location on the front of the unit.
The grille will snap in place.
• Plug unit back in. Unit is ready for use.
replacement filters (Model Number HRF-CP2) may be available
from the Home Depot store where you purchased your air purifier, or
can be ordered directly from Home Depot at www.homedepot.com.
If you have any questions, contact Kaz Consumer Services at
CLEANING AND STORAGE
We recommend that you clean the air purifier at least once every 3 months and before extended storage.
Use only a dry cloth to wipe the external surfaces of the air purifier. DO NOT USE WATER, WAX POLISH,
OR ANY CHEMICAL SOLUTION.
If your Air Purifier will not be used for more than 30 days, we recommend:
• Remove the HEPA-Type Filters from the unit.
• Place the HEPA-Type Filters in a plastic bag, seal the bag and store with the unit.