MAINTAINING YOUR STAGE 1 ODOR ABSORBING PARTICLE PRE-FILTER
The stage 1 odor absorbing particle pre-filter helps pick up large airborne particles that enter the front
grille and helps reduce airborne pet odors faster. The odor absorbing pre-filter P should be replaced every
3 months for optimum performance. Purchase PetCleanAir™ replacement filter pack P at The Home Depot
where you purchased your air purifier or directly from www.homedepot.com. If you have any questions,
WHEN TO CHANGE HEPA-TYPE REPLACEMENT FILTER
Recommended Replacement Intervals: HEPA-Type filter-6 months, Odor absorbing pre-filter-3 months
These replacement intervals are intended as guidelines only. Useful life expectancy of any filter media is
dependent upon the concentration of contaminates going through the system. High concentrations of
contaminates such as dust, pet dander and smoke will reduce the useful life of the filter.
NOTE: Filters for this air purifier are not washable. Do not immerse in water.
HOW TO INSERT OR REPLACE YOUR FILTERS
For Pet CleanAir™ Filter
Pet CleanAir™ replacement filters are not cleanable, and should be
replaced every 6 months to ensure optimum performance of your
DO NOT IMMERSE FILTER IN WATER
• Air purifier should be turned OFF, and unplugged prior to replacing
filters (Fig 5).
• Remove the front grille from the air purifier by squeezing in on the
side of the grille and pulling the grille away from the unit (Fig 6).
• Remove the filter by gently pushing along the edge of the filter
frame and pulling away from the unit (Fig 7).
• Remove protective wrap from new filter.
• Note the arrows on the filter frame – snap new filter into place with
the arrows facing toward the unit. Filters must snap in place in order
for the unit to operate properly.
• Re-install the front grille by squeezing the tabs on the side of the
grille and placing back into the set location on the front of the unit.
The grille will snap in place.
• Plug unit back in. Unit is ready for use.