Washing Cell in a Dishwasher
Figures 4 and 5)
NOTE: The dishwasher cavity must be large enough to accommodate the
cell without any interference
with moving parts in the dishwasher.
CAUTION: DO NOT use dishwashing detergent when cleaning cell in
automatic dishwasher. Dishwasher detergent is abrasive and may damage
cell. Operate dishwasher
with hot water only.
1. The 2 protective screens (Fig. 5) provided MUST BE attached to the cell
BEFORE placing the cell in the dishwasher (Fig. 5) to avoid damage to
the ionizing wires and the collector plates on the cell.
2, After the cell is washed and dried in the dishwasher, it may
be hot to the touch. Let it cool before handling.
3. The protective screens MUST BE REMOVED BEFORE
placing the cell back into the air cleaner. The air cleaner
can be damaged if the protective screens are left on the cell.
4. After removing the protective screens, place them into
storage for future use.
5. CHECK TO MAKE SURE CELL IS COMPLETELY DRY.
6. Carefully place cell back into the air filter, following instructions
WASHING CELL IN A TUB OF HOT WATER to complete installation
7. Press Power Button to turn On and press Check Cell Button to reset.
Be extremely careful and DO NOTTOUCH the
fine ionizing wires and collection plates on the cell.
2 Protective Screens
2 Protective Screens attached to
cell for washing
in a dishwasher