Important Safety Instructions
Safety Precautions for SD Cards
Do not use the following SD cards.
• Damaged SD cards
• Unclean SD cards
Do not install in any of the following locations.
• Humid location
• Location of 60 °C or above
• Location subject to direct sunlight
• Location where overheating is likely
• Narrow place. When placing on a shelf leave 10 cm
(4 inches) free space around the entire unit.
• Dusty or smoky locations
• Locations subject to oily smoke or steam such as a
kitchen counter or beside a humidiﬁ er
• Unstable location
• Dusty places
• Slanted location
On placing the unit:
Some TVs or other appliances generate strong
magnetic ﬁ elds. Do not place such appliances on top
of the unit as it may cause picture disturbance.
When moving the product:
to turn oﬀ the power, and wait at least 30
seconds before unplugging the power cord. Then, wait
at least 2 minutes before moving the product.