Before you request repairs, check the items in the table below once more.
If there is still a problem, contact the store where you purchased this product or your nearest JVC service outlet.
■ If the player is malfunctioning, reset the player.
1. Turn the player oﬀ by pressing and holding power (
2. Press the power (
) to turn the player back on.
The player won't
The player won't
The player or its
power cable is
There is no image
on the TV.
It takes a time to
The image is
reverse or fast-
The TV switches
cally when the
player is played.
The TV turns oﬀ
when this player
is turned oﬀ .
the TV's remote
control is being
) on the player for at least 10 seconds.
● Ensure that you are using the special power cable provided and that it is connected cor-
● Press and hold power (
player automatically turns oﬀ .)
● If used for an extended period, the player and its power cable become warm. This is normal
and does not indicate a fault.
● If the player or power cable becomes abnormally hot, disconnect the power cable and con-
tact the store where you purchased this product or your nearest JVC service outlet.
● Connect the player to the TV. (P.6)
● On a TV equipped with A/V input jacks, switch to the external input for the connection with
● The content type is not supported by the player and is not recognized.
● Review the resolution setting. (P.13)
● Press and hold the player's power (
player. (The player automatically turns oﬀ .)
● It may take some more time to start playing long recorded movies or large sized images.
● The image may become disrupted during the change in playback speed when you switch
speeds. This is normal and does not indicate a fault.
● This is caused by the operation of the HDMI-CEC control function. To disable this function,
set "HDMI control" to "Oﬀ " in the SETUP menu. (P.13)
) on the player for at least 10 seconds to reset the player. (The
) and SKIP
for at least 2 seconds to reset the