First, configure the system's operating environment. Click "Configuration" in the [Main] window.
Next we present the procedure for creating the following program and
copying it to the media player on the computer using the Authoring software.
* In this example, we will use the practice sample data stored on the provided "Utility CD".
* The data for the following three still images is stored in the ¥sample data directory on the "Utility CD".
* Please copy the above three images to the "Contents" folder in advance.
* The content data created with a content editor must
be stored in this folder in advance. You may find it
convenient to create a link to the "content" folder on
* Since the default settings (shown at the left) are set
up at installation, there will be no need to change these
unless the specified folder or other settings need to be
• Layout type
[Horizontal] Split [Top (Image) + Bottom (Message)]
• Display the program from 8:00 am until 6:00 pm every
day and turn off the power at all other times.
• On Wednesday every week, leave the power turned off all
USB Memory Procedures