1. Always unplug the fan before moving it or performing maintenance. Never touch the fan
with wet hands.
2. The fan should always be disassembled, repaired or rebuild by a qualified electrician.
3. Always unplug the fan when not in use.
4. Never unplug the fan by pulling the power cord, always do it by holding the plug.
5. Never use the fan if the power cord or plug is damaged. Discard the fan or return it to an
authorized service agent for examination and/or repair.
6. Never use the fan with an extension cord.
7. Do not place the fan near heat sources or fire.
8. Do not insert your hand or any other objects into the guard or moving parts.
9. Do not run the power cord under carpets. Do not cover the power cord with area rugs,
runners or similar coverings.
10. Do not place power cord under furniture or appliances. Always keep the cord away from
traffic areas so it will not be tripped over.
11. To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not use this fan with any solid-state speed
12. If the power cord is damaged, have it replaced by the manufacturer, an authorized service
agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid any hazard.
1. Always unplug the fan from the main power supply and clean it with a soft cloth.
2. DANGER: Risk of electrocution. Do not immerse the appliance or the cord in water or any
Always fit the guard onto the fan
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they
are supervised or have been given instructions concerning the use of the fan by a person
responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure they do not play with
before starting up the fan.