OWNER/OPERATOR MANUAL HANDHELD SPRAYER WARNING This sprayer is not designed to be used with acids of any kind, corrosive products like caustic soda, gasoline, materials capable of generating heat, hot fluids, explosive or highly volatile products. USE OF THESE AND OTHERS EXPOSE USERS TO SERIOUS INJURY AND EVEN DEATH.
SAFETY FIRST Instructions contained in warnings within this manual and warning seals marked with a symbol on the sprayer concern critical points which must be taken into consideration to prevent possible serious bodily injury, and for this reason you are requested to read all such instructions carefully and follow them without fail. Note that there may be times when warning seals peel off or become soiled and impossible to read.
5. Be sure that anyone using your unit understands the information Type·············································································· Handheld contained in this manual. Model Name········································································ HS2 6. Never let a child under 13 years old Dimensions (LxWxH) ···························576x205x205 (22.7x8.1x8.1) mm (in) use the machine. Dry Weight···································································2.85 (5.7) kg (lbs) 7.
4. For safe operation WORKING CONDITION 1. Always inspect your sprayer thoroughly 1. Refrain from operating the sprayer if you before and after each use. Check to be are tired, ill, or upset, or if you are under sure hose is securely attached and in the influence of alcohol, drugs or good condition before pressurizing the medication.
• Use only original manufacturer’s Husqvarna products or products which have been certified by Husqvarna for use replacement parts. • As a rule, mix your chemicals in a with the Husqvarna product.
5. Set up Hose clamps are not completely tight. Please tighten hose clamps prior to using. Hose clamps are left loose to extend life of gaskets and fittings. Oil cap gasket before using and lubricate weekly so the gasket will seal properly and prevent chemical leaks.
6. Pre-operation 7. Operation • Always release pressure in the pump prior to filling, cleaning, or servicing the sprayer. • Before opening a container of pesticide or other spray Hose clamps are not completely tight. material, carefully read, understand, and follow all Please tighten hose clamps prior to using.
In the event that any part must be replaced or any maintenance or repair work not described in this manual must be performed, please contact a Husqvarna authorized servicing dealer for assistance. If pumping does not pressurize the tank, remove pump from tank;...
THE PURCHASER SHALL NOT BE CHARGED FOR DIAGNOSTIC LABOR WHICH LEADS TO THE DETERMINATION THAT A WARRANTED PART IS DEFECTIVE, IF THE DIAGNOSTIC WORK IS PERFORMED AT THE Husqvarna DEALER. THE PURCHASER OR OWNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE REQUIRED MAINTENANCE AS DEFINED BY THE MANUFACTURER IN THE OWNER/OPERATOR MANUAL.