1. Do not install the unit in the following places.
In direct sunlight.
Places where the temperature is very high or low.
Places that vibrate.
2. Install the unit on a solid, level stand.
3. Use a power supply voltage as indicated on the rating name plate on the back of the unit.
4. Do not install the unit near machines that generate a lot of noise. Also use a separate power
source for these kinds of machines. This will prevent improper operation due to noise.
5. Do not close the ventilation holes of the unit by putting things on top of it or by covering it
with a cloth, etc.
6. Use only the supplied power cord.
1. Do not use the unit in ways not written in the instruction manual.
2. When operating this unit, be sure that all signal cable and other connections are right.
page 3 and 5.)
3. I mmediately pull out the power cord if water or liquid or metal objects, such as needles and
pins, mistakenly get into the unit. Then, completely remove these foreign objects.