The remote control does
The TV and its
The Parental Lock
password has been
How to Care for Your BRAVIA
Safety is very important. Please read and follow the safety documentation (Safety Booklet)
Unplug the TV and other connected equipment from the
wall outlet before you begin cleaning your TV.
• Wipe the LCD screen gently with a soft cloth.
• Stubborn stains may be removed with a cloth slightly
moistened with a solution of mild soap and warm
• If using a chemically pretreated cloth, please follow the instruction provided on the
• Never spray water or detergent directly on the TV set.
It may drip to the bottom of the screen or exterior
parts and enter the TV set, and may cause damage to
the TV set.
• Never use strong solvents such as a thinner, alcohol or
benzine for cleaning.
• Do not plug in the TV into the wall outlet until the moisture from cleaning has
The TV should also be placed on a stable surface to prevent it from toppling over (see
page 15). If you have young children or pets at home, check regularly to ensure the TV is
• Replace the batteries.
• Your TV may be in SYNC mode. Press SYNC MENU,
select TV Control and then select Home (Menu) or
Options to control the TV.
• When the TV is used for an extended period of time, the TV
and its surroundings may become warm to touch. This is not
a malfunction of the TV.
• Enter 4357 for the PIN code. (PIN code 4357 is always