Detaching the Table-Top
Stand from the TV
To detach the Table-Top Stand from the
TV, remove the screws
For KDL-60EX72x, be sure to remove the
for detaching the head when the
Table-Top Stand is not attached to the TV.
For KDL-65HX72x, be sure to remove the
at the head of the Table-Top
• Do not remove the Table-Top Stand for any
reason other than to install corresponding
accessories on the TV.
• When removing the Table-Top Stand from the
TV, lay the display face down on a stable work
surface that is larger than the TV.
• To prevent damaging the surface of the LCD
display, make sure to place a soft cloth on the
• When installing the TV on a wall, remove the
screws from the rear of the TV. The screws and
number of screws depends on the TV model.
(They are fastened in the screw holes for wall
mounting.) Be sure to store the removed
screws in a safe place, keeping them away
• When attaching the Table-Top Stand again, be
sure to fasten the screws (previously removed)
to the original holes on the rear of the TV.
2: Adjusting the viewing
This TV can be adjusted within the angles
fixed in step 2.
Angle adjustment (Swivel)
• When adjusting the angle, hold the stand with
Angle adjustment (Tilt)
angle of the TV
one hand to avoid having the stand slip or TV
0° - 6°