Print Properties tabs
Select Automatic Image Sharpening to select automatically the best image
sharpening level based on image content.
Paper Setup tab
Print Layout tab
• Quick Print, Normal, or Photo, depending on the quality of
output you want. Quick Print is the fastest option.
The type of paper from the menu
• The number of copies you want to print.
• Collate Copies if you want to print more than one copy of a
document. This option prints all the pages of the first copy,
and then all the pages of the second copy, and so on.
• Print Last Page First if you want to print the pages in
Paper, Envelope, Banner, or Borderless, and then select the
size specific to the paper type. If the paper size is not listed,
select Custom Size.
Portrait or Landscape
Normal, Banner, Mirror, N-up, Poster, Booklet, or
• Two-Sided to print the document on both sides of the page
• Side Flip or Top Flip to set which way the pages of the
finished documents turn
Note: If you select Side Flip, the pages of the document turn
like the pages of a magazine. If you select Top Flip, the pages
turn like the pages of a legal pad.