13. When cooking is completed, press
• Always use the Frying Basket to fry food.
the “Start/Stop” button and remove
• Always close the Cover during frying.
the plug from the electrical outlet.
• When the oil is pre-heated, Ready
Allow the oil in the Oil Container to
Indicator Light will come on indicating
cool completely for approximately
the desired oil temperature has been
two (2) hours before attempting to
remove the oil and clean the Deep
• Slowly lower the Frying Basket into the
hot oil. Lowering the Frying Basket too
NOTE: Do NOT disconnect the Deep
quickly can result in the oil overflowing
Fryer by pulling on the “Break Away”
• Replace the Cover carefully.
Although your Deep
• It is normal for steam to escape through
Fryer has a Cool Touch Exterior, to
the sides of the Cover while frying.
avoid possible injury or burns, never
• Avoid standing too close to the Deep
touch any metal parts on the Deep
Fryer while it is cooking.
Fryer because they may be hot.
When opening the Cover
after frying, lift up the Cover slightly, then
• Do not fill the Frying Basket with frozen
wait to allow steam to escape before
food when basket is immersed in hot
opening the Cover completely. Keep face
away from unit to avoid burns caused by
• Place the food in the Frying Basket. Do
not drop food into hot cooking oil. Do
not overfill it and never exceed the
maximum quantities. For optimum
• To avoid condensation buildup on the
results and shorter frying time, basket
Cover Window - rub a little cooking oil
should be only 1/2 full.
• The basket has approximately 1 lb.
• Do not mix different oils or new and old
food capacity. It will hold 3-4 average
size pieces of chicken.
• Replace oil regularly. In general, oil
• Do NOT fill the basket higher than the
used to fry food with protein, (such as
MAX line on the basket with frozen
poultry, meat and fish) should not be
reused. When oil is used mainly to fry
potatoes and is filtered after each use,
it can be used up to 8 to 10 times, but
When frying foods, remove
do not use the same oil for more than
the Frying Basket from the Deep Fryer
before filling with frozen food because oil
• Always replace all oil as soon as it
will spatter and can cause burns.
starts foaming when heated or when
When frying frozen foods
color becomes dark or when it has a
rancid smell or taste or becomes
such as French Fries, you should not
exceed 3/4 Lb. (350 gr.) or less. Clean off
• Make sure that the food to be fried is
any ice from frozen food prior to frying.
Failure to do so may cause fryer to
• Remove loose ice from frozen food
overflow when food is placed in oil.
Never plug in the Control
• To cook evenly, pieces should be the
Panel when it is not assembled to the
same size and thickness.
fryer body. Do not immerse the Control
• Thicker pieces will take longer to cook.
Panel, Power Cord or plug in water or
any other liquid.
This unit should not be
used to boil water.