• Do not let cookware boil dry.
• Be careful not to let objects or cookware fall
on the appliance. The surface can be
• Do not activate the cooking zones with
empty cookware or without cookware.
• Do not put aluminium foil on the appliance or
directly on the bottom of the appliance.
• Cookware made of cast iron, aluminium or
with a damaged bottom can cause
scratches. Always lift these objects up when
you have to move them on the cooking
• This appliance is for cooking purposes only.
It must not be used for other purposes, for
example room heating.
Care and Cleaning
Risk of injury, fire, or damage to the
• Before maintenance, deactivate the
Disconnect the mains plug from the mains
• Make sure the appliance is cold. There is the
risk that the glass panels can break.
• Replace immediately the door glass panels
when they are damaged. Contact the
• Be careful when you remove the door from
the appliance. The door is heavy!
• Clean regularly the appliance to prevent the
deterioration of the surface material.
• Remaining fat or food in the appliance can
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft cloth.
Only use neutral detergents. Do not use
abrasive products, abrasive cleaning pads,
solvents or metal objects.
• If you use an oven spray, obey the safety
instructions on the packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if
applicable) with any kind of detergent.
• The type of light bulb or halogen lamp used
for this appliance is only for household
appliances. Do not use it for house lighting.
Risk of electrical shock.
• Before replacing the lamp, disconnect the
appliance from the power supply.
• Only use lamps with the same specifications.
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Disconnect the appliance from the mains
• Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
• Remove the door catch to prevent children
and pets to get closed in the appliance.