Chops - Pork
Fish - Whole / Trout / Makarel
Fillets - Plaice/Cod
Kidneys - Lamb / Pig
Steaks: Well Done
• Remove the food packaging. Put the food on
• Do not cover it with a bowl or a plate. This
can extend the defrost time.
Oven - Care and cleaning
Refer to Safety chapters.
Notes on cleaning
• Clean the front of the appliance with a soft
cloth with warm water and a cleaning agent.
• To clean metal surfaces, use a usual
• Clean the appliance interior after each use.
Fat accumulation or other food remains may
result in a fire. The risk is higher for the grill
• Clean stubborn dirt with a special oven
• Clean all accessories after each use and let
them dry. Use a soft cloth with warm water
and a cleaning agent.
• If you have nonstick accessories, do not
clean them using aggressive agents, sharp-
edged objects or a dishwasher. It can cause
damage to the nonstick coating.
2 - 3
2 - 3
2 - 3
• Use the first oven shelf level. The one on the
Stainless steel or aluminium appliances
Clean the oven door with a wet
sponge only. Dry it with a soft cloth.
Do not use steel wool, acids or
abrasive materials as they can
damage the oven surface. Clean the
oven control panel with the same
Replacing the lamp
Put a cloth on the bottom of the interior of the
appliance. It prevents damage to the lamp glass
cover and the cavity.
Danger of electrocution! Disconnect
the fuse before you replace the
lamp. The lamp and the lamp glass
cover can be hot.
1. Deactivate the appliance.
2. Remove the fuses from the fuse box or
deactivate the circuit breaker.
20 - 25
10 - 12
4 - 6
12 - 18
6 - 10
20 - 30
4 - 6
6 - 8
12 - 15