IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
REGARDING THE PLUG ON YOUR
BASIC CONTROL PANEL OPERATION
• Press Power once to turn the heater on.
• Press Power again to turn the heater off.
MODE: SET TEMPERATURE
• Press Mode until the Temperature icon blinks. The
current room temperature will appear.
• Use the Up or Down arrows to set the desired tem-
• The Temperature icon will stop blinking and the cur-
rent room temperature will reappear after the desired
temperature is set.
• The heater will turn-off shortly after the desired tem-
perature is reached and the Power light above the
display will blink.
• The heater will turn back on when the room tempera-
ture drops approximately 2 degrees below the
desired temperature. The Power light will stop blink-
ing and will remain lit.
MODE: SET TIMER
• Press Mode until the Timer icon blinks. The Hour
display will appear.
• Use the Up or Down arrows to set an operation time
between 1 and 10 hours.
• The heater will turn-off when time runs out.