TAPE COPYING (FROM DECK I TO DECK II)
SCT-570 FULL LOGIC STEREO CASSETTE DECK
AUTO TAPE SELECTOR
• The tape copying function permits you to
copy the contents of a tape from DECK I
to Deck II.
select either normal speed copying, or
high-speed copying (copying at twice the
normal playback speed).
1. Load a tape for playback into DECK l and a
tape for recording into Deck II.
2. Set the
3. Set the tape transport direction.
• Tape copying is always performed in the
direction indicated by the tape transport
direction, press the desired
or 2), then immediately press the
4. Press the
either NORMAL or HIGH speed.
NORMAL : Tape copying at normal speed
AUTO TAPE SELECTOR
RECORD • PLAYBACK
HIGH SPEED DUBBING SYSTEM
AUTO MUSIC SEARCH
— OFF _ ON
button is used to
). To change this
button to select
allows listen during playback
(COPY indicator lights
Tape copying at double speed
(COPY indicator flashes).
Playback will still be audible.
To stop copying
decks will stop.
• The tape in DECK II will be copied in
the same type of DOLBY NR (B/C) as
DECK I's tape, regardless of its own
setting. When listening to the copied
tape, set the DOLBY NR (B/C) to the
type used for recording.
• If a nearby television set is on while high-
speed copying is being performed, a
high-pitched interference sound may be
heard on the tape. In this case, either use
the normal speed copying function, or
turn off the television.
• During high-speed copying, none of the
operation buttons will function except
• During normal speed copying, the
buttons of deck II also function.
• Tape copying is cancelled when either of
the two tapes reaches the end. Therefore
it is advisable to use tapes of the same
• The sound quality of the copied tape will
be somewhat less than the original.
Therefore when making more than one
copy, always record from the original tape
(do not make a copy of a copy).
• The recording level adjustment is not
necessary during tape copying.
(7) button of either deck. Both