Fix the push/converter/extender
Mount using either the double-sided adhesive pad or the screws provided. (See Fig.
10 ). Test your converter before mounting. Avoid mounting to metal structures.
CABLE ENTRY GROMMET
RF Frequency US/Canada
Range (open field)
Sound Level (typical)
Battery Life (5 activations/day)
Maximum input voltage (T1-T5) N/A
A 'beep' sound is heard in learn mode...
• The push you are programming has already been learned by the chime.
• If you want to change the Icon associated with the push, use the un-learn
procedure, then program the push again.
Two 'beep' sounds are heard after the normal chime sound...
• This indicates a low battery in the bell push that activated the chime. Fit a new
battery, type CR2032.
When the bell push is operated, the amber confidence light does not turn on, or
is only on for a short time...
• In normal operation, the amber light will turn on for 1 second. When the battery is
weak, the light will only turn on for a short time. Fit a new battery, type CR2032.
The chime does not work...
• Check that the batteries are the correct type, LR6 'AA' cells. Only use alkaline
• Check that the batteries are fitted correctly, with correct polarity.
• The chime could be out of range of the bell push. Try the chime in a different
• The chime might not have learned the identity of the bell push. Follow the
The chime does not sound...
• Check that the volume control is not at the minimum setting.
Range is reduced...
• Metal structures, including uPVC door frames can reduce the range of the product.
Avoid mounting the push or chime on or near metal structures.
• Other equipment can cause radio interference that affects your chime.
• Walls and ceilings will reduce the range.
• Weak batteries will reduce range. Replace every 12–18 months. In cold conditions
(below 41ºF [5ºC]), batteries may need to be replaced more often.
Amber light flashes...
• When the chime battery is low, an amber light will flash every 5 seconds. Fit new
batteries in the chime, type LR6 'AA' cells. Only use alkaline batteries.
When the push converter function is used with the door contacts, the chime
does not operate...
• Ensure that the wiring to the push is correct.
• Check that the correct terminals have been used and the screws are tightened.
Disposal & Recycling
Batteries and waste electrical products should not be disposed of with household
waste. Please recycle where these facilities exist. Check with your local authority or
retailer for recycling advice.
Honeywell hereby declares that this product complies with Part 15 of the FCC rules
and Industrial Canada standards.
This device operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may
cause undesired operation.
Caution: Changes or modification not expressly approved by the party responsible for
regulatory compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
Honeywell guarantees this product for 1 year from the date of purchase. Proof of
purchase is required: this does not affect your statutory rights. If you require further
information about your product call the Honeywell help line at 1-800-468-1502.
32°F to 104°F (0ºC to 40ºC)
225 ft. (69 m)
80dBA @ 3 ft. (1m)
14°F to 104°F (10ºC to 40ºC) 14°F to 104°F (10ºC to 40ºC)
Pass UL rain test.
24V (AC or DC)
Pass UL rain test.