How to Install and Replace the Filters...
INSTALL PRE-FILTER BEFORE INITIAL OPERATION.
The initial pre-filter is packaged separately to ensure its freshness. BEFORE initial
operation, locate the pre-filter in the box, remove it from its packaging and install per
1. DISCONNECT FROM POWER SUPPLY BEFORE
2. Replace filter(s) and re-assemble unit per instructions
3. Plug in and RESET appropriate filter monitor(s).
To Replace HEPA Filter:
1. Unscrew handle counter-clockwise.
2. Remove top cover.
3. Replace HEPA Filter (there is no top or bottom to filter).
4. Replace top cover.
5. Insert and tighten handle clockwise.
To Replace Pre-filter:
1. Place unit on its side.
2. Push in on both tabs on base ring to release base
3. Gently remove base from motor assembly.
4. Install initial pre-filter or replace used one. Wrap pre-
filter around Base Ring and attach with fastener
5. Align base into grooves and gently snap back into place.
Important – this air cleaner has been designed to operate very quietly and
effectively without a cool exhaust draft, especially on lower speeds.
Start on HIGH for a few minutes, then adjust to desired speed.
This product may emit a "new" smell which will disappear over a relatively short
period of operation.
Check to make sure that the power cord is correctly connected to the outlet.
Test that the outlet is functioning properly using another appliance or lamp.
Check the fuse or circuit breaker. The outlet may be overloaded if other appliances
are also in use. Determine and correct the cause of the overload.
If none of the above procedures restore operation, return your unit to the store. If the
store's return policy does not allow the return, return the complete unit per the
instructions in the warranty section of this owner's guide. Do not attempt to repair the
unit yourself as it may cause injury, and the warranty does not cover damage resulting
from unauthorized attempts to repair or from any use not in accordance with this