IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
When using your dishwasher, follow the
precautions listed below:
• This appliance must be grounded. In the event of a
malfunction or breakdown, grounding will reduce
the risk of anelectric shock by providing a path of
least resistance of electric current. This appliance
is equipped with a cord having an equipment-
grounding conductor and a grounding plug.
• The plug must be plugged into an appropriate
outlet that is installed and grounded in
accordance with all local codes and ordinances.
Improper connection of the equipment-grounding
conductor can result in the risk of an electric shock.
• Check with a qualified electrician or service
representative if you are in doubt whether the
appliance is properly grounded. Do not modify
the plug provided with the appliance; If it does
not fit the outlet. Have a proper outlet installed
by a qualified electrician.
• Do not abuse, sit on, or stand on the door or
dishrack of the dishwasher.
• Do not operate your dishwasher unless all
enclosure panels are properly in place. Open the
door very carefully if the dishwasher is
operating, there is a risk of water squirting out.
• Do not place any heavy objects on or stand on
the door when it is open. The appliance could
• When loading items to be washed:
1) Locate sharp items so that they are not likely
to damage the door seal;
2) Warning: Knives and other utensils with sharp
points must be loaded in the basket with their
points down or placed in a horizontal position.
• When using your dishwasher, you should prevent
plastic items from coming into contact with the
heating element. (This instruction is only
applicable to machines with a visual heating
• Check that the detergent comparment is empty
after completion of the wash cycle.
• Do not wash plastic items unless they are
marked dishwasher safe or the equivalent. For
plastic items not so marked, check the
• Use only detergent and rinse additives designed
for an automatic dishwasher.
• Never use soap, laundry detergent, or hand
washing detergent in your dishwasher. Keep
these products out of the reach of children.
• Keep children away from detergent and rinse
aid, keep children away from the open door of
the dishwasher, there could still be some
detergent left inside.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons
(including children) with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of
experience and knowledge ,unless they have
been given supervision or instruction concerning
use of the appliance by a person responsible for
• Children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.
• Dishwasher detergents are strongly alkaline, they
can be extremely dangerous if swallowed. Avoid
contact with skin and eyes and keep children away
from the dishwasher when the door is open.
• The door should not be left open, since this
could increase the risk of tripping.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be
replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent
or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a
• Remove the door to the washing compartment
when removing an old dishwasher from service
or discarding it.
• Please dispose of packing materials properly.
• Use the dishwasher only for its intended
• During installation, the power supply must not
be excessively or dangerously bent or flattened.
Do not tamper with controls.
• The appliance is to be connected to the water
mains using new hose sets and that old hose-sets
should not be reused.
• The maximum number of place settings to be
washed is 9.
• The maximum permissible inlet water pressure
• The minimum permissible inlet water pressure is
READ AND FOLLOW THIS SAFETY
KEEP THESE INSTRUCTIONS