• Use this button to turn the power
• Rotate the Cycle selector
knob to select the cycle
designed for different
types of fabric and soil
• Use this button to Start/
Stop the washer.
• This display shows:
a) the estimated time remaining in the
cycle when operating.
b) an error code when an error has been
• Pre Wash: Use this option for loads that need pretreatment. It add 16
minutes prewash and drain.
• Rinse+Spin: Use this option to rinse and then spin.
• Soak: Use this mode to wash normal clothes or thick and heavy
clothes which are excessively dirty.
• Spin Only: When you want Spin only, select this option.
• Dry Only: When you want Dry only, select this option.
• Use this option to prev
Press and holding both
simultaneously for 3 se
• When Child lock is set
buttons are disabled ex
can lock the washer w