revent unwanted use of the washer.
both [Option] and [Rinse] button
3 seconds to lock/unlock control.
set, CHILD LOCK lights and all
d except the Power
r while it is operating.
• Rinse, Spin, Temp. Button
• Select a water temperature based on the type
of load you are washing.
• To change the spin speed, press the Spin
Speed button repeatedly to cycle through
• To change the soil level, press the Soil Level
button repeatedly until the desired setting is
• These lights show which portion
of the cycle the washer is
• DRY Button
• Dry programs selected by pressing the Dry button.
• By pressing the button [Cupboard - Very - Time -
Low Temp.- Iron] can be selected.
• TIME DELAY
• Allows the start of any cycle
to be delayed for 3~19
• If the laundry is heavily
soiled "Intenive" option is
• By selecting the Intensive
option, the wash time may
be extended, depending
on the program selected.
• To use this option press
the Intensive button once
before the wash program