- Setup Instructions (this sheet)
- Safety and Warranty Guide
- Service and Troubleshooting Guide
- Other supplements or flyers
1) Some models may contain items that are not listed.
2) If any item is missing or damaged, contact your place of purchase.
3) Everything for recovering factory-installed files and applications is in the Lenovo partition on your hard disk.
Before removing the Lenovo partition, be sure to create a recovery disc. For more information,
see "Recovery overview" in Access Help.
Initial Setup Instructions
Read the safety notices and important tips in the included manuals
before using your computer.
Install battery pack:
Connect to power:
Turn on the power:
Point and click with TrackPoint Navigation System:
Press the TrackPoint cap in the direction you want to move the pointer. The left and right
buttons below the space bar function like mouse buttons.
Configure the Operating System following on-screen instructions:
This process takes several minutes.
For more details, refer to Access Help:
For how to open Access Help, see the reverse side of this page.
antennas (main and auxiliary)
ThinkLight keyboard light
Volume and mute buttons
Wireless radio switch
TrackPoint center button
Web browser back and forward
Use in combination with other keys to access special ThinkPad features.
Lock your computer
Manage battery & power
Enter sleep (standby)
Manage wireless connections
Change display settings
Change input device settings
Change display brightness
Magnify screen contents