4-2. PRINTED WIRING BOARDS AND SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS
THIS NOTE IS COMMON FOR WIRING BOARDS AND SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS
(In addition to this, the necessary note is printed in each block)
(For printed wiring boards)
• X : indicates a lead wire mounted on the component side.
• x : indicates a lead wire mounted on the printed side.
• a : Through hole.
• b : Pattern from the side which enables seeing.
(The other layers' patterns are not indicated.)
Pattern face side: Parts on the pattern face side seen from
the pattern face are indicated.
Parts face side:
Parts on the parts face side seen from
the parts face are indicated.
(For schematic diagrams)
• All capacitors are in µF unless otherwise noted. pF : µµF.
50V or less are not indicated except for electrolytics and
• All resistors are in ohms, 1/4 W (Chip resistors : 1 /10 W) un-less
• Caution when replacing chip parts.
New parts must be attached after removal of chip.
Be careful not to heat the minus side of tantalum capacitor, be-
cause it is damaged by the heat.
• All variable and adjustable resistors have characteristic curve B,
unless otherwise noted.
• 2 : non flammable resistor
• 5 : fusible resistor
• C : panel designation
: internal component.
• C : adjustment for repair.
• U : B+ Line
• V : B– Line
• Circled numbers refer to waveforms.
• Voltages are dc between measurement point.
• Readings are taken with a color-bar signals on DVD refer-ence
disc and when playing CD reference disc.
• Readings are taken with a digital multimeter (DC 10MW).
• Voltage variations may be noted due to normal production toler-
The components identified by
Les composants identifiés par
mark 0 or dotted line with mark
une marque 0 sont critiques
0 are critical for safety.
pour la sécurité.
Replace only with part number
Ne les remplacer que par une
pièce portant le numéro spécifié.
When indicating parts by reference number, pleas include
the board name.