Proper Use and Care of your Extra3DGlasses.com Active 3D Glasses
1. IMPORTANT – Clean the 3D glasses only with a clean, dry, lint-free soft cloth.
A cleaning cloth is included for this express purpose.
2. IMPORTANT – When cleaning the glasses wipe the cloth across one side of the
lenses at a time to remove dust or debris. DO NOT clean both sides of the glasses
at the same time by pinching them between your fingers. This may cause damage
to the LCD lenses.
3. Do not use any chemical cleaning agent or glasses cleaning spray. Any chemical
cleaning agent on the 3D glasses may damage the product surface and may cause
a product malfunction.
4. The 3D glasses are controlled by receiving an infrared signal from the 3D television.
Mis-operation may occur if:
a. The 3D glasses do not face the 3D Television. When using the 3D glasses face
squarely towards the TV and do not lie down or lean your head.
b. If there are any objects blocking the path between the 3D glasses and the infrared
transmitter on the 3D television
c. If there are other infrared communication devices, residential heating equipment,
or magnetic fluorescent lamps nearby.
d. If you are watching 3D in a room lit by a magnetic fluorescent lamp (50Hz or 60Hz)
you may see flickering on the 3D glasses. If this occurs please turn off the light
5. If the glasses do not detect a signal from the 3D TV they will turn off automatically to
conserve battery life. The LED on the glasses will blink 3 times and the glasses will
turn off. To resume watching 3D, set the TV back to 3D mode and press the power
button on the glasses.
6. Please note that if you watch 3D TV for too long while wearing 3D glasses you may
experience a headache or fatigue. If you experience headaches, fatigue, or dizziness
stop watching immediately and rest.
7. In particular, parents should carefully observe children when they are watching 3D TV.
months. If the glasses prove to be defective with regards to the materials or
workmanship under normal operating conditions during the warranty period, please
contact info@Extra3DGlasses.com This warranty is only valid for the original purchaser
of the product. Additional information may be found at
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for
compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital
device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide
reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This
equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed
and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a
particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or
television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the
user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following
—Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
—Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
—Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the
receiver is connected.
—Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Samsung is a trademark of Samsung Electronics LTD.
Extra3DGlasses.com, maker of the SAMBLK2200 Active 3D Glasses is not affiliated
with Samsung Electronics LTD.
Made in China
1. The 3D glasses are for use with Samsung 3D enabled televisions only. Do not
use the glasses as general eyewear, reading glasses, protective goggles, or
sunglasses. Improper use of the 3D glasses may result in injury.
2. The glasses are not compatible with other brands of 3D televisions or 3D movie
3. The 3D glasses are powered by a CR2032 type lithium-manganese dioxide battery.
When replacing the battery the same or equivalent type must be used and must be
installed it in the correct polarity (+, -). Installing the battery in the incorrect polarity
may cause a fire or explosion. Do not damage or destroy the battery as this may
cause a fire or injury.
4. Do not expose the glasses to direct sunlight, high heat, fire, or water. This may cause
the product to malfunction or catch on fire
5. Keep the battery away from children. If the battery is removed and swallowed consult
a doctor immediately.
6. Do not apply force to the lenses of the 3D glasses. Do not bend or drop the 3D glasses.
This may result in a product malfunction.
7. Do not disassemble, repair, or modify the product or its parts. This may result in
damage to the product or a malfunction.
8. 3D programming may result in involuntary reactions of surprise or shock. Do not place
surrounding objects nearby that can be easily broken. Involuntary movement as
a result of watching 3D TV may result in viewers harming themselves.
9. Pregnant women, people with heart issues or that become easily nauseous, as
well as persons with epilepsy should not watch 3D videos. Some 3D videos may
surprise or overexcite viewers.
10. Do not use the 3D glasses if there is any sign of a cracked lens or exposed wiring.
This may result in an electric shock or injury.
If the glasses do not operate:
Replace the battery if it is drained.
Face the TV directly from the front. Make sure that the distance between the
TV and the 3D glasses is less than 20 feet in a straight line.
Check the 3D function settings of your TV.
Check the 3D function settings of your 3D content (3D Blu-ray, Satellite/Cable,
If the LED blinks continuously and then turns off
The battery is drained. Replace it with a new CR2032 battery. Ensure that the
battery is installed with the correct polarity (+, -)