KNOW YOUR BUFFER / POLISHER cont.
Non-marring Flat Top Cap
120 volts, 60 Hz AC
Before attempting to use your tool, familiarize yourself with all of the operating
features and safety requirements.
IF ANY PARTS ARE MISSING, DO NOT OPERATE THIS
BUFFER / POLISHER UNTIL THE MISSING PARTS ARE REPLACED.
FAILURE TO DO SO COULD RESULT IN POSSIBLE SERIOUS PERSONAL
ALWAYS wear eye protection while operating this power
Foam Pad Base
BEFORE YOU BEGIN TO WAX, BUFF AND POLISH YOUR CAR:
1. Remove all road tar, excess grease spots and bug stains with a general-purpose
2. Wash, clean and dry your vehicle. Your buffer polisher comes in a 5-gallon bucket,
which can be used for washing the vehicle.
3. Make sure the work area is dry.
ATTACHING THE WAX APPLICATOR
BONNET TO THE FOAM PAD
(See Figure 3)
accessories, BE SURE that the switch is
in the OFF position and the cord is
1. Place wax applicator bonnet on foam pad
as shown in Fig. 3.
2. ALWAYS make sure that the elastic strip
on the bottom of the bonnet is securely
tucked on the underside of the foam pad.
APPLYING WAX TO BONNET
(See Figures 4 and 5)
IMPORTANT: DO NOT APPLY WAX DIRECTLY
Applying Paste Wax to Bonnet (See Figure 4)
1. Spread a heaping teaspoon of wax evenly over
entire surface of applicator bonnet using a
putty knife or any other flat object (See Fig. 4).
Applying Liquid Wax to Bonnet (See Figure 5)
1. Apply three swirls of wax over applicator
bonnet (See Fig. 5).
2. This should be enough to cover 1/4 of car
3. For the second and third and fourth applications,
only use about one half as much as on first
application. The bonnet will not absorb as
much wax on these applications.