• Width (max) / height (max) / depth (max):
170 mm / 129 mm / 123.0 mm
• Display: 5.1" transmissive backlit STN color LCD 320 x 240 horizontal
orientation, 4096 colors. The image resolution in these materials may appear
• Operating temperature: 0
• Compatibility: The Nokia Image Frame SU-4 is compatible with phones and
other devices that support image sending over infrared (IrDA). Note that if
image sending cannot be activated from the phone (IrDA Send feature), the
Nokia Image Frame can pull the images from the compatible Nokia phone
when the phone's IR connection has been activated.
• IrDA standards: IrOBEX 1.3 receive/send, IrTranP receive
• Supported image format: JPEG and GIF (not animated GIF)
• Supported image size: max 1024 * 768, up to 200 kB. Due to different
techniques of image processing, even up to 1 MB.
■ Image format
The Nokia Image Frame converts all the received images to JPEG format with the
320x240 pixel resolution. If the resolution of the received image differs from this
resolution, the Nokia Image Frame scales the image so that it fits optimally on the
When you send images from the Nokia Image Frame, they are sent with the JPEG
format, since the Nokia Image Frame does not store the original formats of the
C to 40
2003 Nokia. All rights reserved.