Care and maintenance
Your Nokia Image Frame SU-4 is a product of superior design and craftsmanship and should
be treated with care. The suggestions below will help you to fulfil any warranty obligations
and to enjoy this product for many years.
• Keep all enhancements out of the reach of small children.
• Keep the Nokia Image Frame dry. Precipitation, humidity and all types of liquids or
moisture can contain minerals that will corrode electronic circuits.
• Do not use or store the Nokia Image Frame in dusty, dirty areas. Its moving parts can be
• Do not store the Nokia Image Frame in hot areas. High temperatures can shorten the life
of electronic devices, damage batteries, and warp or melt certain plastics.
• Do not store the Nokia Image Frame in cold areas. When it warms up (to its normal
temperature), moisture can form inside, which may damage electronic circuit boards.
• Do not attempt to open the Nokia Image Frame. Non-expert handling may damage it.
• Do not drop, knock or shake the Nokia Image Frame. Rough handling can break internal
• Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to clean the Nokia
• Do not paint the Nokia Image Frame. Paint can clog the moving parts and prevent proper
If the Nokia Image Frame is not working properly, take it to your nearest qualified service
facility. The personnel there will assist you and, if necessary, arrange for service.
2003 Nokia. All rights reserved.