Receiving images over IR:
1. If you want the images in the Nokia Image Frame to be in a certain order, press
to scroll to the image after which you want to store the new
2. Direct the IR ports of the Nokia Image Frame and the compatible sending
device toward each other, and ensure that there are no obstructions between
the devices. The maximum allowed distance is up to 1.5 m and the
transmission angle 15
3. When the sending device starts to send the images, the Nokia Image Frame
enters the passive IR reception mode and displays the
information on how to initiate sending from the other device, refer to the
user's guide of that device.
4. During the image transfer, the Nokia Image Frame displays the
the received images one by one.
5. After the images have been received, the Nokia Image Frame returns to the
previous mode, and the images are stored as the next images after the
currently displayed image.
If you want to edit the new images, see
Pulling images over IR:
The Nokia Image Frame pulls all the images from the image source device's default
directory. The maximum number of images in the Nokia Image Frame is 50. If this
limit is reached during the image transfer, the transfer is disconnected so that
only 50 images in total are stored to the Nokia Image Frame.
Editing the images
2003 Nokia. All rights reserved.
icon. For more
on page 15.