• The installation surface must be clean, dry and level.
• Install washer on a flat hard floor.
Tile floors (Slippery floors)
• Position each foot on the Tread Mate and level the machine to suit. (Cut Tread Mate into 70x70 mm
sections and stick the pieces on to the dry tile where machine is to be placed.)
Tread Mate is a self adhesive material used on ladders & steps that prevents slipping.
Wooden floors (Suspended floors)
• Wooden floors are particularly susceptible to vibration.
• To prevent vibration we recommend you place rubber cups under each foot,
at least 15mm thick under the washer, secured to at least 2 floor beams with screws.
• If possible install the washer in one of the corners of the room, where the floor is more stable.
• Proper placement and levelling of the washer ensure long,regular and reliable operation.
• The washer must be absolutely horizontal and stand firmly in position.
• It must not "Seesaw" across corners under load.
• The installation surface must be clean, free from floor wax and other lubricant coatings.
• Do not let the feet of the washer get wet. If feet of the washer get wet, slipping may occur.
Timber or suspended type flooring may contribute to
excessive vibration and unblance errors.
In the case that the washing machine is installed on a raised
platform, it must be securely fastened in order
to eliminate the risk that it might fall off.