Installation place requirement
Install the washer on a flat hard floor.
Make sure that air circulation around the washer is not impeded by carpets,rug etc.
• Never try to correct any unevenness in the floor with pieces of wood, cardboard or similar materials under the
• If it is impossible to avoid positioning the washer next to a gas cooker or coal burning stove,an insulating covered
with aluminum foil on the side facing the cooker or stove,must be inserted between the two appliance.
• The washer must not be installed in rooms where the temperature can drop below 0°C.
• Please ensure that when the washer is installed, it is easily accessible for the engineer in the event of a breakdown.
• With the washer installed adjust all four feet using the transit bolt spanner provided ensuring the appliance is stable,
and a clearance of approximately 20mm is left between the top of the washer and the underside of the work-top.
BS Plug Safety Details (For U.K. User)
GREEN AND YELLOW: EARTH
Green and Yellow(Earth)
Level floor :
Power outlet :
Additional Clearance :