I Adding detergent and fabric softener
1. The Dispenser Drawer
• Main wash only ➔
• Pre Wash + Main Wash ➔
2. Adding Fabric Softener
• Do not exceed the maximum fill line.
Overfilling can cause early dispensing
of the fabric softener which could stain
• Do not leave the fabric softener in the
detergent drawer for more than 2 days.
(Fabric softener could harden)
• Softener will automatically be added
during the last rinse cycle.
• Do not open the drawer when water is
• Solvents(benzene, etc) are not
Do not pour fabric softener
directly on the cloths
3. Detergent dosage
• The detergent should be used according to the
instruction of the detergent manufacture.
• If too much detergent is used more than the
recommended amount, too many suds can
occur and this will decrease the washing result
or cause heavy load to the motor. (Causing a
• Use powder detergent only for the front
• Detergent usage may need to be adjusted
for water temperature, water hardness,
size and soil level of the load. For best
results, avoid oversudsing.
4. Water softener
• A water softener, such as Calgon can be
used to cut down on the use of detergent
in extremely hard water areas. Dispense
according to the amount specified on the
packaging. First add detergent and then
the water softener.
• Use a quantity of detergent as for soft
Full load : according to
Part load : 3/4 of the normal amount.
Minimum load : 1/2 of full load.
• Detergent is flushed from the dispenser at
the beginning of the cycle.