Desi n Guide
Increase storage capacitg by installing two Monogram
beverage centers or wine reserves together. Or,for a
complete refreshment center, install ang two of these
• A side-bg-side installation requires at least a 47-!/2"
wide minimum opening for standard installation and
48-!/2" wide minimum opening for flush installation.
No trim kits required.
• Products must operate from separate, properlg
The wine reserve and beverage center is factorg set
for a 110 ° door swing.
When installed in a corner:
• Allow 4" min. clearance on the hinge side for the 90 °
door swing and to allow racks to slide out.
• Allow 10" minimum clearance on the hinge side
for a full 110 ° door swing.
Choose the location:
90 ° DoorSwin(
• These products mag be closed in on the top and
three sides as long as the front is unobstructed for
air circulation and proper access to the door.
• Do not install these products where the temperature
will go below 55°F (!3°C) or above 90°F (52°C).
Do not install where it will be subject to direct sunlight,
heat or moisture.
These products are not designed to be stacked one
over the other.
Black or Stainless Steel Toekick Options
• These products are shipped with a black toekick
installed. An optional stainless steel toekick is also
supplied with each product. For shipping purposes,
the stainless steel toekick is secured to the back
or inside the unit.