3. For optimal efficiency it is necessary to periodically inspect and
4. For lens cleaning, use a gentle camera lens cleaner and lens cloth.
5. It is imperative that chemicals and harsh abrasives NOT be used.
6. This flashlight is not suitable for use in high pressure environments.
7. DO NOT dismantle flashlight when cleaning.
8. Keep the charging contact holes free of debris.
9. Keep foreign objects out of the charger base.
III. Safety Precautions
DO NOT REACH INTO WATER TO RETRIEVE THE CHARGER UNIT OR
ADAPTER IF IT IS STILL PLUGGED IN.
To reduce the risk of product malfunction and personal injury due to shock or
burns, do not expose the charger unit or adapter to water, liquid, or exces-
If the charging unit or adapter is saturated by water, liquid, or excessive con-
densation, unplug the unit immediately and allow it to dry completely before
plugging it back in and resuming charging.
The PC3.300 flashlight is not classified as intrinsically safe, meaning it is not
approved for use in hazardous atmospheres. It is important that the PC3.300
flashlight not be used in areas requiring explosion proof lighting.
the charger needs to be installed in a dry environment.
provide preventative maintenance on the PC3.300 flashlight. If at
any time the light becomes soiled, clean with a soft cloth and mild
Rub gently to remove any fingerprints on the lens.
PC3.300 User Guide
5/10/10 4:38 PM