YOUR SAFETY AND THAT OF OTHERS IS VERY IMPORTANT
This manual and the appliance itself provide important safety messages, to be read and always observed.
This is the danger symbol, regarding safety, warning of potential risks to users and others.
All safety messages will be preceded by the danger symbol and the following words:
All messages relevant to safety specify the potential risk to which they refer and indicate how to reduce the risk of injury,
damage and electric shocks due to incorrect use of the appliance. Make sure to comply with the following:
- The appliance must be disconnected from the power supply before carrying out any installation operation.
- Installation and maintenance must be carried out by a specialised technician, in compliance with the manufacturer' s
instructions and the local safety regulations in force. Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance unless
specifically stated in the user manual.
- The appliance must be earthed.
- The power cable must be long enough for connecting the appliance, fitted in the cabinet, to the power supply.
- For installation to comply with the current safety regulations, an omnipolar switch with minimum contact gap of
3mm is required.
- Do not use multi-sockets or extension cords.
- Do not pull the appliance' s power cable.
- The electrical parts must not be accessible to the user after installation.
- The appliance is designed solely for domestic use for cooking food. No other use is permitted (e.g. heating rooms).
The Manufacturer declines any liability for inappropriate use or incorrect setting of the controls.
- The appliance and its accessible parts become hot during use. Care should be taken to avoid touching heating
elements. Children less than 8 years old shall be kept away unless continuously supervised.
- The accessible parts can become very hot during use. Children must be kept away from the appliance and watched
over to ensure they do not play with it.
- Do not touch the appliance heating elements during and after use. Do not allow the appliance to come into contact
with cloths or other flammable materials until all the components have cooled sufficiently.
- Do not place flammable materials on or near the appliance.
- Overheated oils and fats catch fire easily. Pay attention when cooking food products rich in fat and oil.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or
mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand hazards involved. Children shall not play with the
appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- A separator panel (not supplied) must be installed in the compartment under the appliance.
- If the surface is cracked, switch off the appliance to avoid the possibility of electric shock.
- The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote control system.
- Unattended cooking on a hob with fat or oil can be dangerous and may result in fire. NEVER try to extinguish a fire
with water, but switch off the appliance and then cover flame e.g. with a lid or a fire blanket.
Danger of fire: do not store items on the cooking surfaces.
- Do not use steam cleaners.
- Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids should not be placed on the hob surface since they can get hot.
- After use, switch off the hob element by its control and do not rely on the pan detector.
Indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, will result in serious injury.
Indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could cause serious injury.