• Please pay attention to handling Electrostatic
Sensitive Devices, you may use anti-static
products such as wrist straps, heel straps, mats
to protect your body from electrostatic.
• Make sure you have a personal computer with
an open USB port before connecting the drive
to your computer.
• Power for all device should be turn off before
attaching the cables.
Connecting to computer
Connect the drive to the computer as shown in
Connect the USB converter cable to the
External DVD Writer.
Connect the other end of the USB
converter cable to your computer.
Connect the AC adapter plug to the
power connector at the rear of the drive.
Attach the AC adapter to the AC wall
Make sure the power switch is turned on.
When the computer is ready, confirm that
the drive is detected. And then, insert the
supplied software CD into the External
DVD Writer and install the software.
USB converter cable
• Please do not connect the AC adapter and
USB 2.0 converter cable by any means other
than specified above.
• "Use only power supplies listed in the user
instructions" or "For applicable power
supplies see user instructions".
- Model name: WA-36A12S
- Manufacturer: Asian Power devices Inc.
- Rating: 36 W (3.0 A, 12 V)
• The appliance is not intended for use by
young children or infirm persons without
• Young Children should be supervised to
ensure that they do not play with appliance.
• If the appliance is supplied from a cord
extension set or an electrical portable outlet
device, the cord extension set on electrical
portable outlet device must be positioned so
that it is not subject to splashing or ingress of
To AC wall outlet.