Headlight bulbs get very hot. There-
fore, keep flammable products away
from a lit headlight bulb, and do not
touch the bulb until it has cooled
4. Place a new headlight bulb into po-
sition, and then secure it with the
Take care not to damage the follow-
Do not touch the glass part of
the headlight bulb to keep it free
from oil, otherwise the transpar-
ency of the glass, the luminosity
of the bulb, and the bulb life will
be adversely affected. Thor-
oughly clean off any dirt and fin-
gerprints on the headlight bulb
using a cloth moistened with al-
cohol or thinner.
PERIODIC MAINTENANCE AND MINOR REPAIR
Do not affix any type of tinted
film or stickers to the headlight
Do not use a headlight bulb of a
wattage higher than specified.
1. Do not touch the glass part of the bulb.
5. Install the headlight bulb cover,
and then connect the coupler.
6. Install the panel.
7. Have a Yamaha dealer adjust the
headlight beam if necessary.
To replace a low beam headlight
1. Remove the headlight bulb cover
by turning it counterclockwise.
1. Headlight bulb cover
2. Disconnect the headlight coupler.
1. Headlight coupler
3. Unhook the headlight bulb holder,
and then remove the defective