• This model's air filter is equipped with a disposable oil-coated paper element, which must not be cleaned with com-
pressed air to avoid damaging it.
• The air filter element needs to be replaced more frequently when riding in unusually wet or dusty areas.
Hydraulic brake service
• Regularly check and, if necessary, correct the brake fluid level.
• Every two years replace the internal components of the brake master cylinders and calipers, and change the brake
• Replace the brake hoses every four years and if cracked or damaged.
PERIODIC MAINTENANCE AND MINOR REPAIR