To unlock the steering
Push the key in, and then turn it to
"OFF" while still pushing it.
Never turn the key to "OFF" or
"LOCK" while the vehicle is moving,
otherwise the electrical systems will
be switched off, which may result in
loss of control or an accident. Make
sure that the vehicle is stopped be-
fore turning the key to "OFF" or
INSTRUMENT AND CONTROL FUNCTIONS
The steering is locked, and the taillight,
license plate light and auxiliary lights
are on. The hazard lights and turn sig-
nal lights can be turned on, but all other
electrical systems are off. The key can
The steering must be locked before the
key can be turned to "
Do not use the parking position for
an extended length of time, other-
wise the battery may discharge.
Indicator and warning lights
1. Left turn signal indicator light "
2. Neutral indicator light "
3. High beam indicator light "
4. Right turn signal indicator light "
5. Fuel level warning light "
6. Oil level warning light "
7. Coolant temperature warning light "
8. Shift timing indicator light
9. Engine trouble warning light "
10.Immobilizer system indicator light
Turn signal indicator lights "
The corresponding indicator light flash-
es when the turn signal switch is
pushed to the left or right.